Mezco continues their original, in-house designed series of Rumble Society One:12 Collective action figures with a new addition: Doc Nocturnal!
Straight from the serial screens, radio shows, and pulp pages of yesteryear, comes the hunter of horrors – Doc Nocturnal. Hidden away in the Nocturnal Tower, the Phantom Knight quietly observes the infernal region for anomalies while perfecting the ancient practice of necro-alchemy.
The One:12 Collective Doc Nocturnal is shrouded in darkness – wearing a hooded leather-like sleeveless tunic with skull insignia, fitted bodysuit, removable cloak, and a modular utility belt.
Doc Nocturnal’s Noirmory is packed with weapons and tools of his macabre trade including the Ferryman – his trusted bespoke sidearm, Hades Inferno – thermite explosives that can obliterate physical material as well as incorporeal elements, the infamous Death Ray – a chemical-based ray blaster fueled by his secret X-13 formula, and much more.
Become a member of the Phantom Knights with this exclusive set ($128) containing:
- Doc Nocturnal t-shirt: a screen printed, super soft, poly-cotton blended shirt featuring Doc Nocturnal artwork (please select your size when ordering).
- Doc Nocturnal magazine-format 48 page comic book: featuring two tales of twisted terror and a peek inside the secret sanctum of Doc Nocturnal.
- Doc Nocturnal collectible card set: a pack of 9 cards that provide a closer look at the mangled monstrosities that Doc faces.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE DOC NOCTURNAL FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Two (2) head portraits with hinged jaws
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 16cm tall
- Eleven (11) interchangeable hands including:
-One (1) pair of fists (L & R)
-One (1) pair of gun supporting hands (L & R)
-One (1) pair of pistol holding (L & R)
-One (1) pair of machine gun holding hands (L & R)
-One (1) pair of resting hands (L & R)
-One (1) posing hand (L)
- Leather-like removable cloak
- Leather-like sleeveless, hooded tunic with skull 3D skull insignia
- Fitted bodysuit
- Wrist gauntlets
- Utility belt with holster
- Knee-high boots
- One (1) gas mask (fits over GID skull head portrait)
- One (1) pair of removable goggles
- Four (4) Hades Inferno grenades
One (1) Death Ray with removable glow in the dark beam FX
- One (1) Ferryman: bespoke hand gun
- One (1) Iron Talon grapple claw
- One (1) Iron Talon grapple claw with posing wire
- One (1) Night Watch: wrist mounted apparatus
- One (1) the Device: super-sonic disruptor
- One (1) tommy gun with two (2) removable drum magazines
- Two (2) gun blast FX
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post