Over the last few years Super7 has pivoted into a giant in the wide world of action figures, thanks in large part to their ReAction figures as well as their acquisition of the Masters of the Universe license. It was expected, then, that those two things would be front and center in their Toy Fair New York 2019 display, but we also saw a ton of other new items and new lines. Scroll down to check out the entire display in our photo gallery, featuring:
- Super Sports: Super7’s new umbrella covering baseball ReAction and Mascot figures, Die Cast Bullpen Buggies, Buckets, Pennants, Pins, and more. The initial ReAction offerings will be “classic” baseball players in East/West rivalries, with modern players coming later.
- Blind Box: with Alien leading the way there will be additional ReAction lines coming to single-figure blind box collections (with figures coming in paint schemes differing from their carded versions as well as chase versions), and M.U.S.C.L.E. collections turning into Keshi offerings. Brand new here are Pee-Wee’s Big Adventure and Peanuts series.
- ReAction: tons of new announcements here including Aliens (including a pull-apart Bishop), They Live, Transformers, characters based on metal music, Rocky IV, Beavis and Butthead, Pee-Wee, Worst wave 2, Masters of the Universe, RoboCop (along with a deluxe ED-209), Teen Wolf, Universal Monsters, and Breakin
- Masters of the Universe: figures based on the old live action movie are here! Plus Vintage wave 4
- Ren & Stimpy, Toxic Avenger, and Voltron are all coming, as well as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles figures