Blamo's BILLY 2.0
The cowboy bunny is back...
Almost a year after his initial release, Billy, the cowboy Blamoville bunny, is getting a complete overhaul by Blamo Toys.
Redesign highlights include:
* New box design, with silk-screened original character sketch.
* More detailed face sculpt that more accurately portrays artist Spencer Hansen's original design.
* A new "teak oil" wood stain that better highlights the natural wood grain of the figure.
* An overall posture readjustment, aligning carved Billy far closer to the original character design.
* A more detailed hand sculpt, including individually carved fingers!
* Redesigned, and more realistic cowboy boots.
Like the original Billy figure, Billy 2.0 is made from hand carved and stained Suar wood, and stands approximately 7" tall. Billy 2.0 will be available through Blamotoys.com starting Tuesday 6/22/10 and will cost: $80 + shipping.
Blamo Toys would also like to remind everyone that they will be having a Solo show at the Toy Art Gallery in LA on the 25th of this month. They have surprises in store including some giant versions of classic Blamo characters, a sampling of original art, new figures, and more then a few customs from the Blamoville crew.