Asmus Toys announces that their next 1/6th scale Lord of the Rings figure will be the Steward-prince of Gondor and the captain of the White Tower, Boromir.
The figure features the movie accurate costume down to the finest detail of patterns on the strip of his leather coat. The coat is also made in Premium Leather to ensure the top notch quality. Accessories such as sword, dagger, buttons and more are made in real metal to truthfully enhance the realism of the figure.
The most special thing of Asmus’ Boromir is that Asmus Toys will offer both Rooted hair (LOTR017H, $214.50) and Sculpted hair (LOTR017Q, $189.50) versions, that you may order upon your preference. Please note the rooted hair version is slighter more costly as it requires extra process to shape the hair style. Other than that, both versions are exactly the same in very way. Pre-orders are now open at asmustoys.com.
The Boromir Sixth Scale Figure features:
· Authentic and detailed fully realistic likeness of Boromir from The Lord of the Ring trilogy.
· Asmus Toys KP01A+ male body
· Approximately 29.5 cm tall
· Over 32 points of articulation
· An authentic likeness of actor from the film.
· One pair of relaxed posture hands
· One pair of weapon holding hands
· One pair of fist posture hands
Special features on Clothing:
· One elfish cape with leaf pin
· One pair of red velvet long sleeved undervest
· One pair of long underpants
· One blue leather robe
· One Godorian belt with sword sheath
· One pair of black boots
. One pair of Gondor vambraces
. One Boromir’s patterned velvet cape
Special features in weapons:
· One Boromir’s shield
. One single-handed long sword
. One small dagger
· One horn of Gondor
· One Asmus Toys figure stand