Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / The Plastic Potluck / General Toy Discussion Any News about Gears Of War Action Fgures 2010

Any News about Gears Of War Action Fgures 2010

11:30 PM 02-17-2010
Javiss
Hi guys i know this Forums answer all my quetions soo i decided join in the forums. Thanks Jeff. Well i Just want know what is New In Gears Of War Series 6 and news About kantus,Skorge Any new Locust or Any New Pictures. Thanks You Guys.:)
07:33 PM 02-19-2010
iDependOnLuck
You may/may not have heard but Toys R Us SHOULD be getting Kim(Cog soldier series 5 articulation), Raam, Marcus holding Cog tags and Elite Locust (shirtless locust) figures in in late February or early March! So if you havn't gotten a Raam Vs Kim 2 pack you're in luck! I know I'll be checking the local TRU's in my area for the next couple of weeks! :)(Jeff had a thread about this but it was recently accidentally deleted:()
I hope that they REMAKE Cole and Baird because from the pictures I've seen of Cole he ain't pretty and has bad articulation. I have Baird and he looks a bit better but also has bad articulation. I'm also waiting for Tai and Dizzy to be made. The COG are outnumbered by the locust!
That's just what I'm hoping for...