Bioshock Little Sister

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

Question Bioshock Little Sister

hay I saw the pics of the bioshock little sister figure ( nice pics btw ) but I was under the idea that they were only being sold with the Big sister in the toys r us exclusive 2-pack. but the pics in the little sister review show a little sister in her own clamshell. so whats up with that.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Bioshock Little Sister

IDK I havn't seen them seperate. I have a question as well...a few weks ago I went to several Toys R Ys stores (looking for gears figures) and I saw many Big Daddy figures. I've been too a few Toys R Us locations this week and havn't seen any!! Did Toys R Us pul the figures? Or did people buy the BD's as Bioshock 2 came closer to release?

Quote Originally Posted by NataN77 View Post
    hay I saw the pics of the bioshock little sister figure ( nice pics btw ) but I was under the idea that they were only being sold with the Big sister in the toys r us exclusive 2-pack. but the pics in the little sister review show a little sister in her own clamshell. so whats up with that.
    Just read the article, the single sister pack is a european exclusive deal and isn't being sold in the US but the article says that Neca plans to release a little sister 2 pack.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by iDependOnLuck View Post
    IDK I havn't seen them seperate. I have a question as well...a few weks ago I went to several Toys R Ys stores (looking for gears figures) and I saw many Big Daddy figures. I've been too a few Toys R Us locations this week and havn't seen any!! Did Toys R Us pul the figures? Or did people buy the BD's as Bioshock 2 came closer to release?
    NVM just went to a TRU near my house and they had some just need to ait til after Valentine's day to buy me one (or two).

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.