Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / Customizer's Corner / Custom Action Figures and Collectibles MOTUC Customs & Comicbook diorama

MOTUC Customs & Comicbook diorama

03:08 PM 11-30-2009
passiondesigns
Here is a commission I did for a fellow He-man fan (Fisto69). He supplied me with a custom Fisto sword, MOTU 200x mecha hand and Battle Fisto armor, a wrestler's head and a He-man MOTUC figure. I shaved down the wrestler's head resculpted it with Aves Apoxy sculpt beard and head ban. I'm not completely happy with the head band but I just kept it simple for now. I took the glove resculpted a concept between the classic and 200x design. Now the 200x armor didn't fit properly. So I cut it in half , glue down the majority of it and sculpted the rest around it. Over all I think it came out all right.

MORE PICS = fisto

Here is a different kind of custom LOL. The "unknown soldier" from the 200X MOTU cartoon story-line. Simple custom overall, MOTUC He-man figure with bandages sculpted all over and then painted. I really like this custom for being something totally different.

MORE PICS = uknsol
Here is another Zombie He-man figure I did as a commission. The buyer an I wanted to do a different version of him. So I made a battle armor version. MOTUC He-man body with Merman's feet, and Faker's armor. I took some teeth cleaning picks and made some arm blades. Also as cool trick I sculpted boot straps around the feet to give a cool look of these zombie feet busting out of a some normal boots. I also added some additional texture to the armor and belt to give a different detail. I don't feel that the skullface was my best sculpting job, but the buyer was happy.

MORE PICS = armzh

So here is a cool diorama I did for an exciting comic book company " SuperHumanExperiment". I met up with awesome Amanda Stevens & Test Subject X and we got to brainstorming on ideas. It just so happen in their latest comic book issue they were showing for the first time the " META-XVR" machine. So I did a diorama showing off this a scene from the comic. I laugh at myself when I see these pictures, because this thing made up of so many parts and items. From a powered bottle, to G-force parts to earphone jacks. I used a basketball case to show off this diorama and I was able to etch into the glass their logo. It came out very cool! Overall I'm fine with this project, but I know I can do so much better.

MORE PICS = xpage
03:10 PM 11-30-2009
•ONEYE•
Nice work/talent!