Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / News NECA: Gears of War Action Figure Q & A with Randy Falk

Gears of War Action Figure Q & A with Randy Falk

03:50 AM 11-12-2009
Everto
Can't wait till sdcc i want a Jace figure :)
05:45 PM 02-22-2010
Outlaw
When is Jackbot coming out. I thought Jack was going to be in series 5.
05:48 PM 03-10-2010
iDependOnLuck
Quote:
Originally Posted by SickMiasma
hi, I'm a huge collector of neca figures, especially the gears line...so I can't wait for the skorge figure I just hope they give him his lower body armor like in the campaign... by the way I joined the gears forum months ago, but I can't post anything can anyone help me with this problem??
Well I hate to inform you but if you posted ANYTHING SPAMMY or NEGATIVE about Gears you may have been banned. :( I hear about ppl getting banned from the Epic forums ALL THE TIME!
11:51 AM 05-11-2010
Sparkx1724
I was really upset when I got my Marcus&Dom double pack because the Marcus figure is horrible and the worst sculpt by far on the other hand the Dom figure is great,I dont get it the main character is the worst....also Necca should make sure to double check the figures before shipping because defective ones are getting out like Cog Soldiers with 2 left arms and 2 left legs
09:57 PM 07-12-2010
iDependOnLuck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkx1724
I was really upset when I got my Marcus&Dom double pack because the Marcus figure is horrible and the worst sculpt by far on the other hand the Dom figure is great,I dont get it the main character is the worst....also Necca should make sure to double check the figures before shipping because defective ones are getting out like Cog Soldiers with 2 left arms and 2 left legs
I actually like the Marcus Fenix face scuplt. As far as defective figures I've gotten a grenadier/marcus where the joints were visible. :(
02:41 AM 01-29-2012
COGPRO
im loving these figures, im addicted to gears to the highest degree and i was wondering when one can start seeing Dizzy Wallin added to the collection?