Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / The Plastic Potluck / General Toy Discussion Bioshock Little Sister

Bioshock Little Sister

06:24 PM 02-09-2010
NataN77
hay I saw the pics of the bioshock little sister figure ( nice pics btw ) but I was under the idea that they were only being sold with the Big sister in the toys r us exclusive 2-pack. but the pics in the little sister review show a little sister in her own clamshell. so whats up with that.
08:04 PM 02-09-2010
iDependOnLuck
IDK I havn't seen them seperate. I have a question as well...a few weks ago I went to several Toys R Ys stores (looking for gears figures) and I saw many Big Daddy figures. I've been too a few Toys R Us locations this week and havn't seen any!! Did Toys R Us pul the figures? Or did people buy the BD's as Bioshock 2 came closer to release?
04:45 PM 02-10-2010
iDependOnLuck
Quote:
Originally Posted by NataN77
hay I saw the pics of the bioshock little sister figure ( nice pics btw ) but I was under the idea that they were only being sold with the Big sister in the toys r us exclusive 2-pack. but the pics in the little sister review show a little sister in her own clamshell. so whats up with that.
Just read the article, the single sister pack is a european exclusive deal and isn't being sold in the US but the article says that Neca plans to release a little sister 2 pack.
04:46 PM 02-10-2010
iDependOnLuck
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDependOnLuck
IDK I havn't seen them seperate. I have a question as well...a few weks ago I went to several Toys R Ys stores (looking for gears figures) and I saw many Big Daddy figures. I've been too a few Toys R Us locations this week and havn't seen any!! Did Toys R Us pul the figures? Or did people buy the BD's as Bioshock 2 came closer to release?
NVM just went to a TRU near my house and they had some just need to ait til after Valentine's day to buy me one (or two). :D