Molding Cast-Off Parts

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

Molding Cast-Off Parts

I have a cast-off anime figure that has a loose molded plate covering the chest area. I'd like to create a mold for this thin piece of plastic so that when it inevitably falls off again and manages to disappear or break, I have a replacement on hand. Are there any recommended guides/materials used in creating molds for this type of plastic accessories?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Molding Cast-Off Parts

That's a great idea! Creating a mold for the piece of plastic that covers the chest area of your anime figure is a smart way to ensure that you have a replacement ready in case it falls off again. As for materials and guides, there are many options available depending on your skills and budget. For example, you could use recycle schedule to make a mold, or try using a two-part silicone putty for smaller pieces. There are also plenty of online tutorials and guides that can walk you through the process step by step. Good luck with your project, and be sure to share your results with us!

Re: Molding Cast-Off Parts

This is a nice idea and interesting blog. paving contractors indianapolis

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.