Anyone Know the history or value of this?

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

Question Anyone Know the history or value of this?

All I know is I got it from a lady who said she had served in the Philippines, she said she had gotten close to a lot of the soldiers stationed with her, and that when she was coming home they all got it for her as a gift. I've never seen nothing like it. It weighs 3 1/2 lbs. and stands approx. 17" tall. I've tried to find it or something similar until my heads about to explode. If anyone could offer any knowledge or history about it, I would greatly appreciate it. Well I don't know how to add a picture???
    Thank you all, Zachary Brubaker

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Anyone Know the history or value of this?

I've always struggled with history, geography, and "social sciences" in general throughout school. I'm 29 now, nothing has changed. Even when I tried my hardest to learn material for classes, I would always forget names/dates/etc. and honestly I've never felt the information was important to my everyday life.

Tutuapp 9Apps Showbox
    Last edited by yazouabu99; 01-10-2021 at 03:42 AM.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.