Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / The Plastic Potluck / General Toy Discussion What do you collect?

What do you collect?

10:00 PM 05-18-2009
nashisthepower
I'm big on a lot of figures. Problem is, there is never anything interesting in stores. Walmart had Two star wars figures on the shelf. And it was the same figure. The heavy set chick. No marvel legends anymore. The same series one of DCU and the overly expensive new marvel universe series (which features the same figures that have been done to death in 6" form). Anyway, my list of things I collect.

Starwars 3 3/4 line
Marvel Legends
DC Direct
Justice League Unlimited
Street Fighter (when it's there)
01:00 AM 10-17-2009
BLACKCAT2006
action figures - Marvel Legends, Marvel Select, Marvel Studios, really just any marvel figure vintage and new - near 1800 figures MOC

1984 secret wars series 2 black claws wolverine

Fantastic Four movie figure series 6

ToyBiz Marvel Legends series 14 Silver Shirt Luke Cage and Black Dawn Crimson Psylocke

Barbies - select ones

comic books - marvel -

full run 1- 129

full run 1 - 263

power of the force- figures and toys 96'

hot wheels - select cars - redlines, treasure hunts, vettes

model railroad trains

DVDs around 800+
02:17 PM 10-17-2009
nashisthepower
My first reply since may. Impressive collection. I don't MOC my figures but you have a nice display. Do you have any OOP?
06:07 PM 10-17-2009
JeffSaylor
I'll get pics later, but I've stream lined my collection lately. Pretty much Gears of War, HALO, Terminator, anything Alien, and the occasional cool looking movie/robot/warrior/soldier fig I find.
07:49 PM 10-18-2009
Malevolus
What do I collect? Let's see...

-Spaceships of all kinds
-Robotech/Macross
-War Planets/Shadow Raiders
-Star Wars figures
-3 3/4 inch figures
-DC and some Marvel
-Various film, television, and anime - anything that strikes my fancy :D

And that doesn't even include all of the miniature games and RPGs (Dungeons & Dragons, HeroClix, PocketModels, etc.), etc.

You can see pics of my collection here (My Toy Room), although they're sadly outdated. I really should take some new ones...
06:59 PM 10-24-2009
DrJackManson
Hi all,

Since I started collecting toys with Spawn action figures, most of my collection consists of them from the action figure genre. I'm slowly shifting my interest towards sixth scale figures.

I also collect video game magazines, few old coins, and lotsa Japanese comic books.:D
02:57 PM 10-25-2009
Islander
This is my list:

World of Warcraft
Dc direct mostly Alex Ross and Batman
Marvel Select
Spawn
...and some movie maniacs.
02:11 AM 10-26-2009
Spliff
I collect debt.
02:16 AM 10-26-2009
•ONEYE•
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spliff
I collect debt.
I am stopping that. I have a plan and will be bill/debt free (except for the mortgage) by mid-2011. Then, I'll set aside emergency money (3 months pay) and will have an actual collection budget. :D For the time being, I collect nothing, cold turkey.
08:23 AM 10-26-2009
MD DRAGON
Hot Toys mostly now.
Alien
Predator
Terminator
World of Warcraft