Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►

Custom Commissions

09:36 AM 12-11-2008
snakemaster
Hi,

I am looking for someone to run a custom figures section on my website. You will be given your own section to run and add content too, this will include a "sales page" where you will be able to take orders for commissions.

I've already had a few enquiries hence the post.

If you already have a site and are interested please contact me.

If you are interested but don't have a site don't worry. You can have as many pages etc as you require on my site.

I will require samples of your work and any "testimonials" you may have.

Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards Colin
08:41 PM 12-11-2008
snakemaster
Hi All,

I just wanted to clarify things a bit more.

Here's my idea and where I'm coming from...

What I'm looking for is someone who is willing to:

i) Maintain a custom figures section on my website, which can be set up to take orders or private commissions. You would be responsible for maintaining the content but I would have editorial rights to the content.

My main focus is to provide a service to my visitors, not necessary to profit out of it. At the same time if I can help someone out during difficult times all the better.

What would I get out of it?

Hopefully satisfied customers, happy visitors and free content.

ii) Or a page/pages about you and your services and experience etc with a link to your site (with a reciprocal link back).

I believe option i) will be the best for all because:
  • It will provide my visitors with information on customizing.
  • the presence of more content will attract more traffic and hopefully more sales.
  • to give greater value.
  • to pre-sell your services
I'm open to any comments or suggestions to make this workable and a viable proposition for everyone concerned.

N.B.

Just to make it clear, YOU will earn the money, not me.

I will act more as a "referral agent".