Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / The Plastic Potluck / Hall of Hauls Hot Toys Batman

Hot Toys Batman

09:56 AM 11-25-2008
MD DRAGON
Just got the Hot toys Batman. the older version, and also got the DC Joker. I repainted the Joker and he looks alot better. I traded for these and I am still very impressed with the quality of Hot Toys. I think I should have held off for the bank robber version of the Joker, he looks simply amazing. Oh well, I settled for the DC version.
I cant wait for the Hot Toys Alien 3, and Lost Predator.
I think I am going to stick with strictly Hot Toys for my future additions to my collection. They are expensive, but well worth it. Now if they would just rerelease the predator 2 elder, so he is at a reasonable price, I would be a happy camper.
Sorry for no picts, still have no camera.:o
08:40 PM 11-25-2008
skullshine
Nice haulin' my friend!
11:01 PM 11-25-2008
•ONEYE•
I have yet to find a Batman that I would like to add to my collection.
There are tons of them out there. I guess a really nice 24" Maquette of Keaton?

Congrats!
07:26 PM 12-12-2008
MD DRAGON
I am hooked on Hot Toys. The 24" would be nice but way to big for the space I have. The statue you just got is very sweet. Oh, by the way, I just noticed the animation you added to your avitar. Very Cool:D
07:37 PM 12-12-2008
•ONEYE•
Quote:
Originally Posted by MD DRAGON
I am hooked on Hot Toys. The 24" would be nice but way to big for the space I have. The statue you just got is very sweet. Oh, by the way, I just noticed the animation you added to your avitar. Very Cool:D
Ha! Not me, but a buddy from another board. :)
04:41 PM 12-13-2008
Zodac101
Nice on both counts guys.

I like the Hot Toys stuff to, but just out of my price range right now.