Any Female Kit Bashers?

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

Any Female Kit Bashers?

I started out collecting Hasbro a long time ago. My main interest was Lüftwaffe figures. After purchasing every thing I could find WWII Axis, I started kit bashing UDT Seals. Black Jump suit recon rangers etc... Then I got the guts to buy a Triad Female figure.

For some reason it was more fun buying really authentic looking head sculpts and making a better version of Kate Beckinsale or Laura Croft that was being offered with plastic hair. And they really are more fun to look at.

However; recently, (with the exception of Triad) the Chinese are having trouble trying to figure out what Hasbro has been making for years. A normal colored flesh Caucasian female skin tone. (light pink) Kumik is the main culprit, but now even the new Phicen's are hard to find. Has anybody else noticed this "Orange" skin tone that Kumik is trying to pass off as Caucasian?

Or is it just me?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Any Female Kit Bashers?

Kumik had a great start but it seems they are just not able to produce a good Caucasian skin tone. But this could be due to their lack of experience or knowledge. Maybe they're just having trouble getting the right colors?

But to answer your question, yes, it is possible to find figures with a properly colored Caucasian skin tone. It just takes some searching. There are companies like ZC Girl, DAM Toys, and Phicen that all make figures with a good Caucasian skin tone. And if you're willing to pay a bit more, there are some great custom sculpts out there too.
    Last edited by jackson65; 03-21-2023 at 01:16 AM.

This is an interesting blog thread. Thanks for posting. tree removal near me North Port, FL

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

This approach is particularly crucial for applications requiring instantaneous responses, such as autonomous vehicles, smart cities, and industrial automation.
    https://www.longisland.com/profile/mycardstatement1
    https://taplink.cc/mycardstatement

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.