REVIEW: PHOTO REVIEW: Hasbro Transformers Kre-O - SDCC'15 Exclusive Class of '85 Box Set

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PHOTO REVIEW: Hasbro Transformers Kre-O - SDCC'15 Exclusive Class of '85 Box Set

The Autobots and Decepticons Graduate From High School...

Following last year's Transformers Kre-O Class of '84, Hasbro released at Comic-Con 2015 an exclusive Class of '85 ($59.95). Packaged to resemble a high school yearbook, the box is split between the dueling Autobot and Decepticon factions with unique art work on the front and back. Inside, the divide continues with the left side depicting our heroes and the right the villains. It's a wonderful packaging presentation, elevated by some hilarious "yearbook" titles. You have Autobot Seaspray the "Class Castaway", Omega Supreme "The Athlete" and Jetfire "The Brain", just to name a few.

The set contains 30 Kreon minifigures total along with some funny "Class of 1985 Artifacts". I love the Unicron Crunch cereal box and playful nod to Back to the Future with the Sports Almanac 1950-2000. Check out tons of new images of this exclusive Kre-O set by following the link below!

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, TheToySource.com, Toynk.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, MonkeyDepot.com, and EntertainmentEarth.com.

For hobby miniatures and all your gaming needs, visit MiniatureMarket.com.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1cyberboxUSE.jpg 
Views:	2450 
Size:	256.1 KB 
ID:	304021   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1cyberboxOPEN.jpg 
Views:	5099 
Size:	395.1 KB 
ID:	304022  

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: PHOTO REVIEW: Hasbro Transformers Kre-O - SDCC'15 Exclusive Class of '85 Box Set

hey good one keep it up

Re: PHOTO REVIEW: Hasbro Transformers Kre-O - SDCC'15 Exclusive Class of '85 Box Set

Thank you for sharing this; I now have both. I'm excited to see more Transformers collections.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I appreciate you letting me know about this; I now have both. More Transformers merchandise is something I'm looking forward to.
    word wipe

Thank you for alerting me to this; I now have both. I'm looking forward to seeing more Transformers products. basketball stars

Thank you for alerting me to this; I now have both. I'm looking forward to seeing more Transformers products. But keep in mind the importance of roofing contractors sarasota.

Thanks for the heads-up. More Transformers merchandise is something www.delawaredrywallers.com looks forward to.

I've never seen these figures before, I'm a big transfores fans so I would love to know where cam I find these to see if the people from my favorite roofing jacksonville can find them for me!

Its really nice.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.