Megaman's Sniper Joe, NECA Robocop vs Terminator 'Robodrone'

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

Megaman's Sniper Joe, NECA Robocop vs Terminator 'Robodrone'

Watch out Megaman, one of the most prolific enemies in the game has a new upgrade! Continuing in my Megaman Marvel Legends line comes Sniper Joe, the shield-wielding Reploid. He's 6" scale and created the same way my other Megaman figures were using an Ultron/Titanium Man base body a Flashpoint Cyborg limbs. Sniper Joe's helmet came from an NECA Hit Girl figure and I installed a moving reflective eye that can be positioned to track his prey. Sniper Joe comes with two different gun-arm barrels and a blast effect that can be attached to either one. To top it off there's a removable shield that magnetically attached to his arm providing him extra defense. Now Megaman has some real competition!

More pictures here---> Sniper Joe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the Robocop vs Terminator video game our hero had to recreate his armored body in a Terminator factory far in the future. But why stop at just one? Here I give you the Robocop T-800 mass production model, perfect for fighting the armies of Skynet! Taking a basic NECA Robocop I carefully hollowed out the helmet and lower head/jaw replacing it with an Endoskeleton head. The hands are also swappable with Endoskeleton hands and Robodrone comes with his trademark pistol as well as a larger future battle rifle. The paint scheme was done to resemble video game shading to fit in with NECA's Robocop vs Terminator line. Now Robocop has a brand new skeletal visage complete with removable helmet to show it off!

More pictures here---> Robocop T-800

"If my Father was alive, I could of made him proud!"
    Jin Saotome's Dangerous Toys!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Megaman's Sniper Joe, NECA Robocop vs Terminator 'Robodrone'

This is so nice. Thanks for sharing this. chimney repair augusta ga

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.