Help us design limited edition action figures - Nightmare of Oz

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

Help us design limited edition action figures - Nightmare of Oz

Hey all,

A friend of mine and I have recently started a design company (ShouldBee - Design, Vote, and Create Custom Action Figures) that lets fans create their own action figures, games and collectibles. We're starting with a dark fantasy re-imagination of the Wizard of Oz that we're calling The Nightmare of Oz. We'd love it if you could help us choose the final design of the Scarecrow figure that we're going to make or spread the word. We're running a Cage Match type competition between our top two community-voted Scarecrow finalists on Kickstarter, whichever one wins, we make.

You can check us out and support us if you're interested here - Custom Action Figures - You Vote, We Make It - Wizard of Oz by Daven Johnson — Kickstarter

Many thanks!

See our 2D images and 3D prototype images on our blog:

The Nightmare Scarecrows come to life in 3D | The Official ShouldBee Blog

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Help us design limited edition action figures - Nightmare of Oz

I've witnessed firsthand how important website design is in action figures. When I originally started designing action figures, it was difficult for me. I was a newcomer in the very competitive digital marketing field. It must, like your website, be visually appealing, colorful, and inviting to the target demographic you wish to attract. Begin with a great web design that incorporates some of the principles provided in this blog, and then fill it with a wealth of useful material. I think the look you've picked for your design is stunning.
    PDF Backlinks

Re: Help us design limited edition action figures - Nightmare of Oz

This is a very nice figure. Though it looks so scary this is so nice. paving contractors indianapolis

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.