HELP: What's the best way, best place to learn about names of what I got?

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

HELP: What's the best way, best place to learn about names of what I got?

Bought a huge lot of GI Joe, 21st Century, etc 12" action figures and parts accessories etc, HUGE, but don't know where to begin to know what each one is. Any suggestions on how to identify? Is there a place I could post pics and people could say "that's the 1995 Dwight Eishenhower GI Joe complete"?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: HELP: What's the best way, best place to learn about names of what I got?

I don't know of one.

Hi! It's been 7 years since you posted your thread, have you resolved your problem? I also have few action figures placed over our carpet but I don't have an idea what is the exact name for that action figure.
    Last edited by joeanderson; 03-24-2021 at 09:26 PM.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Is there any photos? I`d like to take a loock at it!

I know a trick you would want to try.

Take a photo of what you got and go to google image search. You may get the answer from there! roofer

mole in your yard

Quote Originally Posted by KenHobbs View Post
    I know a trick you would want to try.

Take a photo of what you got and go to google image search. You may get the answer from there!
    Yeah, agree with you.

If you're eager to delve into the world of names and discover the origins and meanings behind them, look no further than myfavouriteplaces.org. This website serves as the ultimate destination for name enthusiasts, offering a comprehensive database filled with rich information about names from diverse cultures and languages. Whether you're curious about the history of your own name or seeking inspiration for naming your newborn, my favourite places provides an invaluable resource for expanding your knowledge and appreciation of names.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.