NECA Spider Gremlin

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

NECA Spider Gremlin

Hello all!

I'm new here (Hi!) but I am an avid collector. I tried searching the site, but could not find any threads. If this is the wrong place, or I'm doing it wrong, please don't hurt me...It's just a newbie mistake.

Anyway, I received the Spider Gremlin today, and am in love with it. The problem I am having is that the ball sockets on the legs do not fit into the corresponding female socket on the figure. I know I'm not losing my mind- I've tried elbow grease, swearing and praying, offerings to the gods, etc. Those sockets are just too big! I was wondering if anyone has had success, and if you could share with me. There were no instructions, and I used photos to help from the NECA website, but I'm not having any luck.

If someone has some info on this, could you share?

I tried to uplaod pics, but could'nt make it work, again, newbie.

Thanks,
    Pat

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: NECA Spider Gremlin

Welcome to the collector's community! It's frustrating when figures don't assemble as expected. For the Spider Gremlin, NECA figures can sometimes have tight joints. Try warming the female sockets with hot water or a hairdryer to make them more pliable, which might help with the fit. If you're still having trouble, reaching out to NECA's customer support might provide additional guidance. Enjoy your new addition to the collection and, if you're into gaming, don't forget to check out some June's Journey tips for a great gaming experience by Wooga!

I am interested on your blog post. Thanks for posting. Lanai Screen Installation North Port, FL

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by JasonLovesMuppets View Post
    Hello all!

I'm new here (Hi!) but I am an avid collector. I tried searching the site, but could not find any threads. If this is the wrong place, or I'm doing it wrong, please don't hurt me...It's just a newbie mistake.

Anyway, I received the Spider Gremlin today, and am in love with it. The problem I am having is that the ball sockets on the legs do not fit into the corresponding female socket on the figure. I know I'm not losing my mind- I've tried elbow grease, swearing and praying, offerings to the gods, etc. Those sockets are just too big! I was wondering if anyone has had success, and if you could share with me. There were no instructions, and I used photos to help from the capcuttemplates website, but I'm not having any luck.

If someone has some info on this, could you share?

I tried to uplaod pics, but could'nt make it work, again, newbie.

Thanks,
    Pat
    Don't worry, we're here to help and there's no need to be concerned about making newbie mistakes. We all start somewhere! Regarding your Spider Gremlin figure, it seems like you're experiencing difficulty with the ball sockets on the legs. While I can't see the pictures you mentioned, I can offer some suggestions. Firstly, make sure you're aligning the sockets correctly and applying gentle pressure. Sometimes, a little wiggle or twist can help the pieces fit together. If the issue persists, you might want to reach out to the manufacturer, NECA, as they can provide specific guidance or even a replacement if necessary. Additionally, you could try searching online forums or social media groups dedicated to collectors of this figure to see if others have encountered similar problems and found solutions. Don't hesitate to ask for further assistance or clarification. We're here to support you in getting your Spider Gremlin figure set up perfectly. Enjoy your collecting journey!

Such an awesome post. Thanks for sharing this one. denver water heater replacement

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.