Mezco: Mezco Announces BREAKING BAD Black Friday Specials

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

Mezco Announces BREAKING BAD Black Friday Specials

Limited Edition Figure and Coins...

Breaking Bad fans will have a lot to give thanks for on Black Friday (11/29) this year. Mezco will be revealing not only a limited edition Breaking Bad figure, but a new set of limited edition challenge coins, and two sets of ultra limited "platinum" challenge coins (read our story on Mezco's new Breaking Bad challenge coins HERE).

• The new action figure will be limited to just 500 pieces worldwide and will be available exclusively through MezcoToyz.com.
    • Each set of "platinum" coins will be limited to 100 sets worldwide, and will also be available exclusively at MezcoToyz.com.

Mezco's first set of Breaking Bad challenge coins were released in early November and sold out within 24 hours. Mezco's Black Friday sale items will go "live" for online shoppers shortly after midnight (eastern standard time) the morning of Friday 11/29.

Although Mezco cannot yet reveal images or further details of the Black Friday items, Mezco's director of Special Projects said "These are sure to become some of the most sought after Breaking Bad items that Mezco has ever done. One of the coins has a design that was considered too risqué for retail, but I know it will be a fan favorite so I'm ecstatic that we are able to offer it for Black Friday. The figure is also something the fans have been clamoring for so I am certain the cheers from fans will be audible when we reveal the figure on Black Friday".

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, AlterEgoComics.com, Toynk.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.

For hobby miniatures and all your gaming needs, visit MinatureMarket.com.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1mezBREAK.jpg 
Views:	1602 
Size:	106.2 KB 
ID:	143421  

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Mezco Announces BREAKING BAD Black Friday Specials

So, what are your plans for the upcoming Black Friday 2018? Mine have already started killing me from inside. 😁

As a matter of fact Black Friday Deals UK 2018 are not to be missed at all, especially if you are a gamer. Why? Because as a gamer I know it is very much hard to afford all the gaming equipments we want, like the PS4 and Xbox controllers. But, we have got it covered.

https://www.hellboundgamers.com/ps4-...troller-deals/

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.