Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / News Gentle Giant: New Kenner Star Wars Jumbo Figure

New Kenner Star Wars Jumbo Figure

09:50 AM 06-14-2013
JeffSaylor
Han Solo (Hoth Outfit)...

With the bounty hunters from Empire wrapped up, Gentle Giant sets their sights on the frigid ice planet Hoth and the Imperials and Rebels bundled up for battle. Arriving in the first quarter of 2014 priced at $80 comes Han Solo (Hoth Outfit). I loved all the original Hoth Outfit Kenner figures, but Han was up there as one of my favorites (Snowtrooper being my all-time fave). Digitally scanned from a mint 3 3/4" Kenner original, Han Solo (Hoth Outfit) has been faithfully reproduced in 12-inch scale. Roto and injection molded and made of durable plastics, this fully-articulated jumbo figure includes a faithfully reproduced blaster.

Han Solo (Hoth Outfit) comes packaged on a 1979 The Empire Strikes Back-inspired blister card, featuring original front artwork in a re-sealable plastic outer clam shell to help protect and display.

[HR][/HR]To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, AlterEgoComics.com, Toynk.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.

[HR][/HR]
Attached: