Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / News Hot Toys: Hot Toys Attends Class at Disney/Pixar's MONSTERS UNIVERSITY

Hot Toys Attends Class at Disney/Pixar's MONSTERS UNIVERSITY

09:25 AM 06-06-2013
JeffSaylor
New Vinyl Figures and Cosbaby (S) Series...

To celebrate the launch of the upcoming Disney Pixar’s Monsters University (in theaters June 21), Hot Toys is releasing new collectibles of the movie's animated cast. First is a MMS Vinyl Series Set of the leading characters Mike and Sulley. Mike stands proud at 5 inches tall with textbooks piled under his feet, while Sulley stands approximately 9 inches. Set includes a specially designed movie-accurate paper backdrop featuring Monsters University. This vinyl set is scheduled to ship in the early thrid quarter of 2013.

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

Next up is an adorable assortment of 3-inch tall figures in Hot Toys' cute Cosbaby format. The Monsters University Cosbaby (S) Series includes: Mike (COSB157), Sulley (COSB158), Squishy (COSB159), Art (COSB160), Terry & Terri (COSB161), and Don (COSB162). These are also due out in the 3rd quarter of 2013.

[HR][/HR]To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, AlterEgoComics.com, PlasmaInfusion.com, Toynk.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.

[HR][/HR]
Attached:          

06:58 AM 07-22-2022
NicholasKornweibel
University class where they got an exclusive first look at some of their upcoming products. Some of these include figures from Cars 3, The Incredibles 2, Toy Story 4, and more! and I can do my lab report to finish my writing work. Be sure to check out their website for additional information on when these products will be available for purchase.
10:06 PM 09-11-2022
gutkowski
The world's cutest aliens are attempting to escape The Claw's grasp as they get ready for the upcoming exciting adventure! Aliens CosRider, a Hot Toys creation inspired by Pixar's Toy Story, will transform your space into the Pizza Planet today.
[SUP][SUB]the backrooms[/SUB][/SUP]
09:17 PM 10-12-2022
back2
I bought it. I recall rehashing this when the picture was released, but I honestly don't think anything has changed in terms of the film's response. Most people regard this as one of the worse (some say the weakest) Pixar additions, and it reinforces the impression that Pixar is in a slump. Thanks and regards from Columbus
12:57 AM 10-27-2022
EthanWalker
My favorite :) They are so cute!!! cash for house Cincinnati
03:15 AM 01-11-2023
shineshallots
I had Mike and Art. They are so cute.
happy wheels
09:19 AM 02-21-2023
caliweb
I need those badly!! Those are so cute!! https://www.landscaperssaskatoon.com/
09:01 PM 02-21-2023
caliweb
Keep it up with this line of content, thanks for sharing this post! Newport roofing
09:34 PM 03-09-2023
nakiacastor
My favorite charactors. I know a game inspired by the characters from this movie in cuphead. If anyone likes this movie character, you will definitely like it.
02:08 PM 04-10-2023
builder16
Very interesting and informative blog !

Plastic Surgery in San Diego