Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / News Diamond/DST: Star Trek Select Kirk and Spock Figures in Action

Star Trek Select Kirk and Spock Figures in Action

08:50 AM 05-16-2013
JeffSaylor
New Photos Inside...

Arriving next month, the first two figures in Diamond Select Toys new, deluxe Star Trek Select line will be a classically-styled Captain Kirk and Mr. Spock, each with interchangeable parts and a diorama base. DST got in a couple of packaged samples, and couldn't wait to bust them open and send them on an away mission! Check out some new photos of Kirk and Spock in action on an alien planet –and in the Enterprise's engineering section –demonstrating their various interchangeable parts, including hands, legs, heads, accessories and more. Pre-order both today at your favorite online retailer or your local comic shop.

Source: DST

[HR][/HR]To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, PlasmaInfusion.com, Toynk.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.

[HR][/HR]
Attached:          

10:03 AM 05-16-2013
S'laargorath
Wow, great pics! This has upped my desire to get these figs 100%.

I never realized the legs & hands were interchangable between the figs. Great idea!

I had the release date marked on my calendar -- it was May 22. So now it's next month?
10:18 AM 05-16-2013
S'laargorath
I hope they'll do a short-sleeved Bones in sickbay w/ diagnostic bed diorama -- with the unreleased Nurse Chapel? (still want her!)

And bring on the Salt Vampire!
And a Mugato!
And crippled Captain Pike in wheelchair. And some Talosians.
And some space babes like Shahna from "Gamesters of Triskelion" or Nona from "A Private Little War".
And Harry Mudd & his wife.
And Cyrano Jones and some Tribbles.
And Yeoman Rand.
And Ted Cassidy as Ruk the android.
And...
and...
(yeah I could do this all day ;) )
02:10 PM 05-16-2013
JeffSaylor
Spock is due out this month. Kirk in June.