Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / News Events: C2E2 2013 (Chicago Comic and Entertainment Expo)

C2E2 2013 (Chicago Comic and Entertainment Expo)

03:48 PM 04-26-2013
JeffSaylor
Photo Gallery Is Live!...

CLICK HERE FOR A C2E2 PHOTO GALLERY TOUR!

Hello everyone! The Tardis has unexpectedly navigated back to Chicago this weekend to C2E2. The readings are off the chart but it appears I finally found or will find a reincarnation of the doctor himself, Doctor number 6, Peter Davidson. Stay tuned as he has yet to make an appearance but the readings definitely show his presence will be here. In the meantime the mad man in the box, namely me, has found himself smack in the middle of C2E2 at the McCormick Place in Chicago! There are much to see and document. Enjoy the photos of celebrities, panels, action figures, and events this weekend as my search continues for Mr. Peter Davidson, the sixth Doctor!

- Ken Rodriguez

[HR][/HR]To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, PlasmaInfusion.com, Toynk.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.

[HR][/HR]
Attached: