Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / News Art Toys: WONDERCON13: Kuso Vinyl

WONDERCON13: Kuso Vinyl

02:38 PM 04-03-2013
JeffSaylor
Toys, Apparel, And More...

Kuso has made a big splash on the vinyl scene with their unique collectibles and partnerships with up and coming artists. They’re also the creators of one of my favorite vinyl series, the Thundercraps (read my review HERE). I was happy to run into these guys at WonderCon this year and checked out the cool stuff they had on display. Tucked into a modest booth was a nice variety of t-shirts and hats from the apparel arm of Kuso alongside their usual assortment of stickers and other fun items. Notable additions were a Thundercraps t-shirt, WonderCon exclusive Luckitty Pon Gold Edition, Marvel and DC custom Fahrenheit figures by Fuller Designs/Rotobox, and very limited WonderCon exclusive Chrome and Gold Edition Mictlan figures by Jesse Hernandez.

Tour the WonderCon 2013 Kuso Vinyl booth in our photo gallery HERE!

- Scott Rubin

[HR][/HR]To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, PlasmaInfusion.com, Toynk.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.

[HR][/HR]
Attached: