Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / News SOTA: WONDERCON13: SOTA Toys

WONDERCON13: SOTA Toys

02:27 PM 04-03-2013
JeffSaylor
Mega Statues and Cute Collectibles...

SOTA Toys appeared at WonderCon 2013 with an interesting mix of products on display and for sale from huge demonic statues to cute little items and plush toys. Many attendees were drawn to the section of their booth dedicated to partner Harvest Moon, which featured a giant version of its Cow Plush that made for a great photo opportunity. Nearby display cases showed off the standard Cow and Okamiden Chibiterasu plush. Next over, though, were some of SOTA’s more usual offerings: the massive statues of Darksiders Samael, Darksiders II Death & Despair, War & Ruin, and Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition Oni. Also at the booth were SOTA’s customizable vinyl figure Bobble Budds with Mega Man, Street Fighter, Saints Row, and Original Collection series.

Check out the latest SOTA Toys statues and collectibles on display in our WonderCon 2013 photo gallery HERE!

- Scott Rubin

[HR][/HR]To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, PlasmaInfusion.com, Toynk.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.

[HR][/HR]
Attached:  
04:23 PM 04-03-2013
S'laargorath
Yeah I just got my Darksiders Samael statue yesterday and I was a little disappointed at the size.

I kept hearing how "massive" this statue was so I was expected him to be bigger. The wings are big, but the actual body is just barely 6" scale.

For the kind of money I paid I was expecting him to be much bigger.