Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / The Plastic Potluck / General Toy Discussion Model car and toy car

Model car and toy car

12:12 AM 02-21-2013
giant monster
In order to faithfully reduction real cars, vehicle model makers will not do any modification and hyperbole prototype to car appearance, and what’s more whey will not add any imagination to a model car.
However, many toy cars may also be made from being imitated a real car, but for these cars, the manufacturers often do many random changes according to the customer’s preferences and production technology level limits; and arbitrariness is great. Toy designers can also give full play to imagine a new which is not exist in reality, but this kind of imagination is “not allowed” in car models. So vehicle models are more professional than toy cars. In addition to the overall appearance, in the details, the car model also should be highly simulated to the real cars.
01:54 AM 08-21-2023
Bagatasa
Hallo. If you are interested in electronics, in particular Frequency Inverters, low voltage AC motors... and much more, I can recommend a great place where you can find it all, at good prices and with great quality, no exaggerations. This place https://asb-drives.eu/equipment/freq/mitsubishi/ is definitely worth your attention.
05:14 AM 08-24-2023
herrtya
papa's pizzeria is a stimulating game that presents opportunities to assess and enhance one's aptitude in time management, multitasking, and pizza preparation skills.
06:12 AM 08-28-2023
Coinspaid
As a child, he loved to collect model cars. Now I'm collecting with my son;)
06:47 AM 11-13-2023
Angel17
Since, I was a child I love to collect modern car and toy car to make a design in my room. Pool Rescreening Wesley Chapel, FL