Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / News Art Toys: TF13: Huck Gee's Post Apocalypse Dunny Series

TF13: Huck Gee's Post Apocalypse Dunny Series

10:40 AM 02-20-2013
JeffSaylor
Kidrobot Takes Us Into The Distant Future...

CLICK HERE FOR A KIDROBOT TOY FAIR PHOTO GALLERY TOUR!

I'm not the biggest Dunny fan, but the Kano designed Flight Dunny series certainly caught my attention. They resembled classic Gundams and Transformers in their bold color schemes, something that appealed to this robot collector. The thing is, I found out about this last Kidrobot wave too late... like a couple hours too late. I had no idea these little 3-inch tall designer figures sold out so rapidly. Thankfully, my stop at Kidrobot's Toy Fair booth has given me a heads up on their next Dunny assortment: Huck Gee's Post Apocalypse Dunny Series.

This new assortment blends the aesthetics of Mad Max with mechanized war machines. And you know I love my robots. Orders for the Post Apocalypse wave will begin at KidRobot.com on February 28th. $9.95 a blind box, so if there's a particular character you want, you may want to order a case or prepare to partner up with some friends (as I'm doing - that white/green mecha Dunny is so mine).

CLICK HERE FOR A KIDROBOT TOY FAIR PHOTO GALLERY TOUR!

[HR][/HR]To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, Toynk.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.

[HR][/HR]
Attached: