Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / News Hot Toys: Hot Toys 1:6 Iron Man 2 - Hall of Armor

Hot Toys 1:6 Iron Man 2 - Hall of Armor

08:16 AM 12-28-2012
JeffSaylor
Figure Not Included...

[HR][/HR]To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, Toynk.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.

[HR][/HR]Hot Toys has the answer for collectors wanting to liven up their 1:6th scale Iron Man display. Presenting the Hall of Armor, a new "Diorama Series" collectible that replicates Tony Stark's armor storage pods as seen in the motion picture Iron Man 2.

Each Hall of Armor, releasing second quarter 2013, features:

- Approximately 13.7" H x 9" W x 6.8" D (35cm H x 23cm W x 17.5cm D)

- LED light-up functions (Three 3A batteries required, not included.)

- Suitable for all Hot Toys 1/6th scale Iron Man Collectible Figurine Series (Figures are not included and are sold separately.)

- Transparent acrylic plate with stickers with holographic-like effect

- Each Hall of Armor can be combined with another to create the diorama setting

- AC/ DC compatible (AC/ DC adaptor is not included.)

DS001A - Each Hall of Armor includes 1 transparent acrylic plate and 7 types of stickers with holographic-like effect of Mark I-VII (total 7 stickers)

DS001B - Set of 4 includes 4 transparent acrylic plates and 2 sets of stickers with holographic-like effect of Mark I-VII (total 14 stickers)

DS001C - Set of 7 includes 7 transparent acrylic plates and 3 sets of stickers with holographic-like effect of Mark I –VII (total 21 stickers)

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

[HR][/HR]
Attached: