Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / News Movies/TV/Games: BLU-RAY REVIEW: G.I. Joe Renegades The Complete First Season

BLU-RAY REVIEW: G.I. Joe Renegades The Complete First Season

02:18 PM 09-19-2012
JeffSaylor
A Fresh Take on the G.I. Joe Versus Cobra Conflict...

Up for review now is Shout! Factory's G.I. Joe Renegades The Complete First Season on Blu-Ray. My cable setup doesn't have the Hub in high definition, so being able to see this show in glorious 1080p is something of a treat. True, I could have gotten these episodes over iTunes, but having an actual set of physical discs with extras is important to me. In that regard, I was immensely pleased that Shout Factory opted to give us the series in this manner. And yes, while it is called the "First Season," don't expect a second one any time soon or at all. This should probably be called "The Complete Series," but maybe that was too depressing a thought.

CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL REVIEW ON YOJOE.COM!

[HR][/HR]To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, Toynk.com, PastGenerationToys.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.

For action figures, statues and sculptures, go to CSMooreStudio.com.

[HR][/HR]
Attached: