Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / News NECA: A Nightmare on Elm Street SERIES 3

A Nightmare on Elm Street SERIES 3

09:39 AM 08-09-2012
JeffSaylor
"Dream Warrior" and "Dream Child" Freddy Shipping Now...

NECA announces that their third assortment of A Nightmare on Elm Street action figures is now shipping, due to arrive on store shelves next week. Series 3 picks up right where Series 1 and Series 2 left off, with two exclusive new versions of everyone’s favorite wisecracking supernatural mass murderer: Freddy Krueger.

* 25th Anniversary Dream Warriors Freddy (pictured above) - This figure includes Freddy Puppet, yringe hands, and an alternate head that has a cross burned into it that glows when put under direct light.

* Dream Child Freddy (below) - The figure includes the Baby Freddy from the opening scene of the '89 film, as well as a deformed hand and interchangeable head.

[HR][/HR]To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, RedfordFilms.com, Toynk.com, PastGenerationToys.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.

For action figures, statues and sculptures, go to CSMooreStudio.com.

Source: NECAonline.com

[HR][/HR]
Attached:    
10:07 AM 08-10-2012
S'laargorath
These NECA Freddy figs are such hot sellers that I have yet to see ANY of this line anywhere. As soon as they come in by the time I get there they are SOLD OUT. The stores need to order more of each fig!

Wow, glowing burnt-in cross. Nice touch! I need that one!