Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / News NECA: NECA's Predators Series 6 - NEW PHOTOS

NECA's Predators Series 6 - NEW PHOTOS

08:57 AM 08-02-2012
JeffSaylor
"Lost Tribe" Complete...

[HR][/HR]To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, RedfordFilms.com, Toynk.com, PastGenerationToys.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.

For action figures, statues and sculptures, go to CSMooreStudio.com.

[HR][/HR]NECA has released new images showing off their sixth assortment of 8-inch Predator action figures. Predators Series 6, shipping this month, consists of the remaining "Lost Tribe" as seen at the end of Predator 2: Scout, Warrior and the "Lost" Predator.

Fans will be seeing the Warrior Predator again this October, this time as a towering 1/4 scale figure (see our story HERE).

[HR][/HR]
Attached:          

12:18 PM 08-02-2012
S'laargorath
Amazing. I never thought any company could deliver on all these and NECA has done it again. Like their Hellraiser line (--the line they'll always have a special place in my heart for doing) another amazing achievement that they should be very proud of.

Hats off to NECA!

I'd love a Danny Glover fig someday too.

(Oh, and feel free to finish off the missing Cenobites & The Engineer anytime, hint hint ;))
12:43 PM 08-02-2012
GoldenPimp
It is NOT complete until we get Dutch, which is coming soon. :D I am very excited about that one.

btw, I found it morally wrong to show 12 inch prototypes for their 7 inch products.
02:11 PM 08-02-2012
Trickybbam
Quote:
Originally Posted by S'laargorath
Amazing. I never thought any company could deliver on all these and NECA has done it again. Like their Hellraiser line (--the line they'll always have a special place in my heart for doing) another amazing achievement that they should be very proud of.

Hats off to NECA!

I'd love a Danny Glover fig someday too.

(Oh, and feel free to finish off the missing Cenobites & The Engineer anytime, hint hint ;))
Neca are doing some really amazing work. but I would rather have a Billy, Mac or Blair figure ( complete with Old Painless ) than a Harrigan
06:35 PM 08-02-2012
crazypredator2
really digging the scout pred.