Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / News Hasbro: SDCC Exclusive Marvel Legends Action Figures

SDCC Exclusive Marvel Legends Action Figures

08:54 AM 06-07-2012
JeffSaylor
Uncanny X-Force Collector's Pack...

Marvel.com reveals a new Marvel Legends figure set that will be exclusive to San Diego Comic-Con July 11-15. The Marvel Legends Special Edition Uncanny X-Force Collector's Pack includes three six-inch scale figures of Archangel, Psylocke and Wolverine; the characters wearing their costumes from the Fall of Archangel story line. The set even comes in a collectable display box with exclusive art by comic artist Clayton Crain.

The Marvel Legends Special Edition Uncanny X-Force Collector's Pack will be available for an approximate retail price of $49.99 at HasbroToyShop.com and Hasbro Booth #3329 at San Diego Comic-Con.

San Diego Comic-Con 2012 EXCLUSIVES Check List

[HR][/HR]To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, RedfordFilms.com, Toynk.com, PastGenerationToys.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.

[HR][/HR]
Attached:        
11:09 AM 06-07-2012
wesitron
Holy poopy, that looks like an awesome set! The headsculpt on Archangel looks just like the excellent MU one, bonus for those of us who didn't grab the X-Force Archangel from the subscription deal.

Psylocke's face sculpt is a little wonky, but I love the tabi feet! Did the Elektra mold have those?

If I can get my hands on it, this set is totally bought. Nice coverage!