Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / News Diamond/DST: Marvel Select RHINO

Marvel Select RHINO

12:18 PM 05-21-2012
JeffSaylor
Classic Spider-Man villain stampeding into stores early 2013...

Rhino may not be in this summer's Amazing Spider-Man movie, but he is in the game of the same name (see HERE). Regardless, Rhino's a classic Spider-Man villain, dating all the way back to his first appearance in 1966's Amazing Spider-Man #41. Rhino is also soon to join Diamond Select Toys' Marvel Select collection!

Hitting stores in early 2013, the Gentle Giant designed and sculpted Marvel Select Rhino stands nearly 8.5 inches tall with 16 points of articulation. Check out the new pictures; Rhino's shaping up to be a must-have Marvel Select figure.

[HR][/HR]To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, RedfordFilms.com, Toynk.com, PastGenerationToys.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.

[HR][/HR]
Attached:      
02:33 PM 05-21-2012
JessHorsley
If this is the same size as my Marvel Select Hulk and Juggernaut, I'm ALL OVER IT!

Awesome figure!
06:45 PM 05-21-2012
skullshine
I agree with Jess. If it's anywhere close to that scale, it's a must buy.
10:21 AM 05-22-2012
S'laargorath
This is one character I never miss buying a new fig of. Gotta love the Rhino!