Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / News Sideshow: ELVIRA is Newest Premium Format Figure

ELVIRA is Newest Premium Format Figure

09:42 AM 05-18-2012
JeffSaylor
"Elvira in Coffin" - sneak peek inside...

I had a friend growing up named "Fred" who totally turned me on to horror movies. Fred's passion was infectious; he educated me on the fine art of gory special effects and even introduced me to a little beauty the genre had to offer, namely Elvira. Fred loved Elvira; her sexy posters - mixed with his favorite horror films - covered his bedroom's walls. This all brings me to Sideshow's newest Premium Format Figure of none other than the Mistress of the Dark herself: Elvira in Coffin. I'm not sure where Fred is these days, buy boy would he love this piece. Expect a full reveal early next week with pre-orders going live Thursday, May 24.

[HR][/HR]To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, RedfordFilms.com, Toynk.com, PastGenerationToys.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.

[HR][/HR]
Attached: