SQUADT fr0g s001 and K11 spot [FR0ZN WH0LE]

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

Talking SQUADT fr0g s001 and K11 spot [FR0ZN WH0LE]

OMG!!! I ordered a Squadt fr0g s001 and K11 spot [SWAMP DWLLR] from the squadt store in March.

Playge screwed up and sent a figure out that hasn't even had product shots or any leaked/released info about it. I don't know if it was meant to be an exclusive for a convention or what not, but according to Playge fr0g s003 and k11 spot was still under wraps and planned for a future release.

Anyways, they shipped me the FR0ZN WH0LE (s003) instead of the SWAMP DWLLR (s001). They are offering customers who received the s003 by accident the chance to keep the figure and pay for the correct one. I decided I want both, so I can't wait for my s001 to be on the way.

Well here is what the fr0g s001 and k11 spot SWAMP DWLLR looks like:

and here is the fr0g s003 and k11 spot FR0ZN WH0LE:

There are a few problems with the figure. The flippers have peeling and the foot seems to have a paint chip... It's Mother's Day weekend, and I didn't have a lot of time to really get to know this figure. I will post additional photo's after this weekend.

And here are some of the problems I have:

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: SQUADT fr0g s001 and K11 spot [FR0ZN WH0LE]

Those things are cute. Congrats on the great mistake score.

Re: SQUADT fr0g s001 and K11 spot [FR0ZN WH0LE]

Poor guy. Feel sorry for the mistakes.
    Welcome to 7-HOBBY.COM

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.