Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / News Square Enix: MGS Play Arts Kai - SOLIDUS SNAKE

MGS Play Arts Kai - SOLIDUS SNAKE

08:42 AM 04-18-2012
JeffSaylor
More Metal Gear for you...

Hideo Kojima, the creator of the Metal Gear video game series, is having a hard time suppressing his excitement - once again surprising fans via twitter with the reveal of a new Metal Gear Solid Play Arts Kai character: SOLIDUS SNAKE.

Solidus joins previously announced figures Gray Fox (May release), Solid Snake (June) and Meryl Silverburgh (August) in a new larger scale (over 10 inches) Metal Gear Play Arts Kai series.

[HR][/HR]To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, RedfordFilms.com, Toynk.com, PastGenerationToys.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, SmallJoes.com, MonkeyDepot.com, and Urban-Collector.com.

[HR][/HR]

[HR][/HR]
Attached:        
11:36 AM 04-18-2012
Trickybbam
Any Metal Gear is good, but I personaly would like more Metal Gear Solid characters, such as Revolver Ocelot, Sniper Wolf and who can forget Psycho Mantis.

I have such good memories of the 1st game which I never got with the sequels on the same level, although Peace Walker is good fun