Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / News NECA: TF12 - Gremlins

TF12 - Gremlins

02:18 PM 02-16-2012
JeffSaylor
More of the rascally critters coming soon...

[HR][/HR]To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, RedfordFilms.com, PastGenerationToys.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, SmallJoes.com, MonkeyDepot.com, and Urban-Collector.com.

[HR][/HR]NECA's popular Gremlins action figure line continues to expand in 2012 with the release of new mogwais and gremlins.

MOGWAI SERIES 2: (May)

- Daffy
- Combat Gizmo
- Mohawk

GREMLINS SERIES 2: (June)

- Phantom Gremlin
- Lenny
- Generic Brown Gremlin (actual name TBD)

MOGWAI SERIES 3: (Summer)

- Stripe
- Gizmo (new facial expression)
- Mogwai (Name to be Decided)

GREMLINS SERIES 3: (Fall)

- Girl Gremlin
- Rest of the Line Up TBA

The Gremlin Egg on display will possibly be released as part of figure box set come the holiday season. The Lightning Gremlin has been moved from Gremlins Series 2 to a retailer exclusive to be announced.

Also shown at Toy Fair was a massive Gremlins Stunt Puppet Replica (pictured below). This cool critter will be limited to 1000 pieces and retail for around $200. Display stand included. Look for it this May.

[HR][/HR]
07:47 PM 02-16-2012
ZombieSlayer909
Whoo! More Gremlins!!

That chubby smiling gremlin is adorable. I can't say the same for the girl gremlin though... 0_o

Final word NECA: please make a Spider Mohawk!! :D

(If you can make a full-scale $200 puppet replica you can make a $50 deluxe action figure).
07:23 AM 02-17-2012
JeffSaylor
Chubby smiling gremlin MAY be named "Haskins" - an inside reference to NECA's Lead Fabricator Brad Haskins (read our interview with him HERE). I told Randy that "Falk" wouldn't be a bad name either... ;)
09:48 AM 02-17-2012
S'laargorath
Whoa, I think they better up the production on that Stunt Puppet Replica cuz I want one and I think $200 is pretty damned reasonable for something like that!

The Gremlin Egg is pretty cool too. I think I might get a bunch of those.
09:54 AM 02-17-2012
S'laargorath
They should consider making a half-open version of the egg too that you can stick your favourite Gremlin figure into to make it look like he's just freshly hatching.

Anyway, these eggs'll make for the ideal Easter display at my place heh heh
05:52 AM 02-18-2012
Shadowless
Cool. Now bring on the bat gremlin already!