Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / News CARD BACK: Placo Toys STAR WARS KEYCHAINS (1996)

Placo Toys STAR WARS KEYCHAINS (1996)

08:19 AM 01-31-2012
JeffSaylor
The Force is strong with these die-cast collectibles...

Placo Toys Star Wars Keychains

[HR][/HR]To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, RedfordFilms.com, PastGenerationToys.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, SmallJoes.com, MonkeyDepot.com, and Urban-Collector.com.

[HR][/HR]I'm not sure what the story is behind these Star Wars Keychains - whether I received one as a gift or if I bought one on a whim - but the packaging sure is nice. Love the front graphic capturing that retro magic of the movie that started it all. Also note how R2-D2 and C-3PO are spelled out. When was the last time you saw that?

The Darth Vader keychain I own is really nice too, the Sith Lord displaying his power in real - and quite heavy - die-cast metal. He's too weighty to carry around, but he sure makes for a cool display piece in my Vader collection.

>> CARDBACK ARCHIVE <<

[HR][/HR]
Attached: