Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / News Amok Time: "Tarman" Zombie LIVES

"Tarman" Zombie LIVES

08:28 AM 01-12-2012
JeffSaylor
The first ever Return of the Living Dead action figure shipping soon...

[HR][/HR]To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, RedfordFilms.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, SmallJoes.com, MonkeyDepot.com, and Urban-Collector.com.

[HR][/HR]Forgotten and left for dead (wait, it's already dead!), Amok Time's "Tarman" Zombie action figure is at long last shipping soon. Arriving January 15th at amoktime.com, the Tarman marks the first ever action figure produced from the cult classic horror comedy Return of the Living Dead. The figure features ball jointed neck, shoulders, opening jaw and a themed display base with Trioxin cannister and bitten brain. $21.99 gets you one of the most memorable walking undead designs ever put on screen. Stay tuned for our in-depth Tarman review!

[HR][/HR]
Attached:          

09:40 AM 01-13-2012
S'laargorath
Yee-ha! This is great news!

I've had this guy on pre-order for at least a couple of years now. He'll finally be joining Bub and Dr. Tongue.

I think Amok's figures are great (but I just wish they didn't take so long)

I thought their Eliviras were fantastic and I bought both versions.

Hey Amok, how about making that great looking Vincent Price statue you issued a few years back into an action figure in scale with all these figs? Or at least give us some kind of Vincent fig. You know he deserves it
10:54 AM 01-13-2012
•ONEYE•
Extremely well done!