Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / News SOTA: The Demon Lord Samael Statue

The Demon Lord Samael Statue

08:02 AM 12-20-2011
JeffSaylor
New Darksiders for 2012...

[HR][/HR]To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, RedfordFilms.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, SmallJoes.com, MonkeyDepot.com, and Urban-Collector.com.

For Gears of War and other collectible video game statues and replicas, visit TriForce.

[HR][/HR]SOTA reveals that their next Darksiders statue will be the Demon Lord Samael. This stunning light-up piece, which follows SOTA's first release - War and his horse Ruin (see HERE) - is scheduled to go up for pre-order in early 2012.

[HR][/HR]
Attached:      
10:07 AM 12-20-2011
S'laargorath
Wow, SOTA is still alive!

This looks great. Definitely going on my must get list for next year. Welcome back guys!
10:09 AM 12-20-2011
JeffSaylor
Yeah, SOTA hasn't gone anywhere, just taking their time releasing new items:)
10:56 AM 12-20-2011
•ONEYE•
Impressive!
11:25 AM 12-20-2011
S'laargorath
Hmm, it just occured to me...how tall/what scale is he? (I mean how tall is he to the top of his head, not to the tips of his wings or tips of his horns)

If he's as big as I'd hope for him to be, this must be one huge piece!
11:31 AM 12-20-2011
JeffSaylor
12-inch scale, so pretty big.
01:17 PM 12-20-2011
S'laargorath
Yowza! Dat's big!

I like that light-up feature in his hand. His face looks so cool with that lit up
07:10 PM 12-20-2011
Blanka
I still a want proper action figures!!