3A Toys: New WWRp Bertie MK3

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

New WWRp Bertie MK3

Larger and more heavily armed Ashley Wood robot creations...

Three A Toys is now accepting orders on the next evolution of the Bertie: the MK3. This larger and more heavily armed Word War Robot Portable (WWRp) action figure, designed by Ashley Wood, comes in two flavors: Night Watch and Deep Powder.

Both figures are priced at $70 each (shipping included), the two exclusive colorways exclusive to bambalandstore.com. With Sideshow as Three A's new North American distributor (see our story HERE), I wouldn't be surprised to see other colorways offered by them in the future.

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, RedfordFilms.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, SmallJoes.com, MonkeyDepot.com, and Urban-Collector.com.

For Gears of War and other collectible video game statues and replicas, visit TriForce.

For statues and sculptures, go to CSMooreStudio.com.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1threeAMK3.jpg 
Views:	5372 
Size:	258.4 KB 
ID:	23314  

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: New WWRp Bertie MK3

Can someone explain this line to me? so the company is ThreeA, but are these creations based on anything, or do they design them all from scratch? they have a wide range of many intriguing designs and they look great. I was just interested in where they all come from, especially their unique tall 'anime' style humans.
    Sore Wa Kantan Desu!

Re: New WWRp Bertie MK3

These toys, made by Three A, are all designed by artist Ashley Wood based on characters from his art books, comics, etc. These include World War Robot and Popbot. He is probably better known for the art he has provided for Metal Gear Solid and even Spawn. He has a very raw art style. I'm not the biggest fan of his art, but these toys are incredible - very unique. Here's one of my reviews of the first WWRp figures released, the Brambles: HERE. These started off huge in 1/6th scale and costing an arm and a leg (they still make these too). The smaller "Portable" size is still pricey, but alot more afforable ($70 compared to $300).

Ashley Wood - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.