Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / News CARD BACK: Hasbro's Star Wars Chocolate M-pire (2005)

Hasbro's Star Wars Chocolate M-pire (2005)

09:16 AM 07-07-2011
JeffSaylor
Melt in mouth, not in your hands...

Hasbro's Star Wars Chocolate M-pire

[HR][/HR]To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with our sponsor Collectibles Insurance.

To get your figures graded, go to ActionFigureAuthority.com.

For a great selection of film, comic and TV action figures and collectibles, check out BigBadToyStore.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, MonkeyDepot.com, Urban-Collector.com, and Sekaido.com.

For a great selection of pop culture apparel, check out 80sTees.com.

[HR][/HR]I grew up with Star Wars and absolutely love Star Wars collectibles. However, the older I get, the more it takes to get me excited about buying a new Star Wars item. It's the same old stuff recycled, updated and repackaged. That's perhaps a little extreme, but you get my drift. I only need one or two Luke Skywalker action figures, thank you. So imagine my surprise when Hasbro released this new series of M&M branded Star Wars figures. Toys... that look like the candy. Pretty darn different and original if you ask me! I'm far from a completist so I only snagged this 2-pack to get my hands on an M&M Boba Fett, my favorite Star Wars character. He now adds some interesting variety to my display of other Boba Fett merchandise, from the orginal mail-away action figure, to an Action Fleet vehicle of his iconic ship, the Slave I.

>> CARDBACK ARCHIVE <<

[HR][/HR]
Attached: