Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / News CARD BACK: DC Unlimited's RESISTANCE (2009)

DC Unlimited's RESISTANCE (2009)

07:07 AM 06-23-2011
JeffSaylor
Rise. Stand. Resist.

DC Unlimited's RESISTANCE

[HR][/HR] To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with our sponsor Collectibles Insurance.

For a great selection of video game action figures and collectibles, check out BigBadToyStore.com, ToyWiz.com, ToyDorks.com, and Sekaido.com.

For an amazing selection of original sculptures, statues, prints and DVDs be sure to check out ShiflettBrothers.com.

[HR][/HR]I'm an Xbox owner and thus haven't had the opportunity to play Resistance, an exclusive PS3 title. That didn't stop me from purchasing these cool looking figures! Based on characters from the second game, these 5-inch scale figures from DC Unlimited amaze with awesome sculpts and ample amounts of articulation. Their size initially concerned me, but in-hand these really feel right. Articulation is also very good on these figures, something that was sadly sacrificed on later video game lines, such as Killzone (no leg joints) and recently released Mass Effect (lack of a swivel bicep for 2-handed weapon grasping).

>> CARDBACK ARCHIVE <<

[HR][/HR]
Attached: