Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / News CARD BACK: Toy Biz BLADE (1997)

Toy Biz BLADE (1997)

11:07 AM 06-03-2011
JeffSaylor
Wesley Snipes and his action figure kick vampire butt...

TOY BIZ' BLADE
8" x 13"

[HR][/HR]To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with our sponsor Collectibles Insurance.

For a great selection of superhero action figures and collectibles, check out fine sponsors BigBadToyStore.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, ToyDorks.com, SmallJoes.com, and Sekaido.com.

For an amazing selection of original sculptures, statues, prints and DVDs be sure to check out ShiflettBrothers.com.

[HR][/HR]I'm pretty sure these Blade action figures were released prior to the movie, but regardless, I know I picked one up before I saw it. And it's a good thing I did. Once word got out about how utterily cool Blade was (my favorite Marvel movie to date), these figures from Toy Biz were suddenly very HOT, and like a slain vampire, quickly vanished from toy store shelves. Toy Biz would re-release the Blade figure later on in their fifth assortment of Marvel Legends, but I've always found the original to be better. For one, the trenchcoat on the first release is of much better material. And while the updated Blade featured more articulation, it was almost too much - the figure's wonky ball-jointed hips and hinged feet working against the sculpt.

>> CARDBACK ARCHIVE <<

[HR][/HR]
Attached: