Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / News CARD BACK: Kaiyodo's TRIGUN (2000)

Kaiyodo's TRIGUN (2000)

09:03 AM 05-05-2011
JeffSaylor
Some of the coolest action figures ever made...

KAIYODO'S TRIGUN

[HR][/HR]To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with our sponsor Collectibles Insurance.

For a great selection of film, comic and TV action figures and collectibles, check out BigBadToyStore.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, ToyDorks.com, MonkeyDepot.com, and Sekaido.com.

For an amazing selection of original sculptures, statues, prints and DVDs be sure to check out ShiflettBrothers.com.

[HR][/HR]Back in 2000, Kaiyodo introduced a new series of action figures under their Toy Tribe banner which included characters from the anime and manga Trigun, as well as original creations from its creator, Yasuhiro Nightow. These figures were so ahead of their time in terms of sculpt and articulation that even today they rank as amazing collectibles. Monev the Gale is one of my all-time favorite toys, the massive figure oozing with tons of good looks and just an insane amount of poseability. These figures were so incredible that only Kaiyodo itself was able to top the line with recently released Revoltech Yamaguchi figures of Vash and Wolfwood (read our reviews HERE and HERE). Here's hoping they remake Monev as well, though I am unsure how they could possibly improve on the first figure.

>> CARDBACK ARCHIVE <<

[HR][/HR]
Attached:        
02:29 PM 05-05-2011
Malevolus
Couldn't agree more! I opted for the variant clear-skinned Monev with glow in the dark "bones." Love all those bullets! :cool:
03:26 PM 05-05-2011
JeffSaylor
Yeah, stringing all those bullets together was fun - NOT ;) Love the attention to detail though!