Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / News McFarlane: NFL SportsPicks Series 25

NFL SportsPicks Series 25

12:39 PM 01-17-2011
JeffSaylor
Available just in time for the NFL Playoffs...

[HR][/HR]For a great selection of sports action figures and collectibles, check out BigBadToyStore.com, ToyDorks.com, ToyWiz.com, Urban-Collector.com, and BriansToys.com.

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with our sponsor Collectibles Insurance.

[HR][/HR]McFarlane Toys presents NFL SportsPicks Series 25, available just in time for the NFL Playoffs. This series features the SportsPicks debuts for Julius Peppers, Ray Rice, LeSean McCoy and Percy Harvin as well as the first Jets figure for LaDainian Tomlinson and a new uniform version for Troy Polamalu. There are nine Collector Level figures in this series, including Mcfarlane's first-ever figure for Charles Woodson - available as both a Green Bay Packer and an Oakland Raider.

NFL SportsPicks Series 25:

TROY POLAMALU (No Photos At This Time)

LESEAN McCOY

LaDAINIAN TOMLINSON

RAY RICE

JULIUS PEPPERS

PERCY HARVIN

CHARLES WOODSON (RAIDERS)

CHARLES WOODSON (PACKERS)

In addition, McFarlane's SportsPicks figure return to Target stores with three Exclusive NFL 25 figures:

* BRETT FAVRE (Target exclusive)
* TROY POLAMALU (Target exclusive)
* PEYTON MANNING (Target exclusive)

[HR][/HR]
Attached:          

01:38 AM 02-12-2011
Alenwilliam
I like your pictures very much. Brad Fayre is my favorite player. Thanks for sharing this lovely stuff.
05:30 AM 04-26-2011
zunaki
These sports pics are superb. Really a great stuff. I am a huge fan of NFL and would look forward to it.