Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / The Plastic Potluck / General Toy Discussion Favorite game character figure collection

Favorite game character figure collection

05:39 AM 12-08-2010
Get2gether
Super Mario Bros is my favorite game, i collected a lot of figures of Super Mario Bros, my favorite one is actually the Goomba bought a few months ago from TinyDeal: Search Result: China Wholesale, Online Shop, Dropship, Free Shipping
It looks evil but cute. I feel very funny when seeing it standing on my desk.
Do you guys have the hobby of collecting figures? What's your favorite character?
02:56 AM 03-02-2011
bobwarner01
Mario is the better game no doubt. Another game i prefer to play is max payne & call of dude......Awesome games.Please suggest some racing games

12:46 AM 05-27-2011
Collecting Heroes
Jazwares makes some really popular Sonic the Hedgehog figures including ones for Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing. They are 3.5 inch figures with vehicles. Knuckes and Tails are pictured in the banner. Here is a pic I took of Shadow.

- Matt

11:34 AM 06-10-2011
Sidneyey
kyu is my my favorite character in the videos game.
I normally select kyu in hard competition. Flying chick of kyu is very effective.
06:34 AM 07-02-2011
alexmayer
I dont have any one right now. Im still starting to collect anime figure.

11:12 PM 11-29-2011
Adaline
I've always really liked The Arbiter from Halo 3. Seems like a very honourable chap with the strength to match. Plus he looks pretty cool also.

01:30 PM 12-07-2011
MD DRAGON
I don't play any games. I really suck at them, but World of Warcraft are my clear favorite figs from a game. the 12" Kratos from God of War is also very cool. :)
05:53 AM 12-26-2011
jaccob
My favorite character is spider-man.I collect his many wallpaper.I watch spider-man.I watched spider-man all three parts in theater.So i like it very much.