Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / News Icon Heroes: Heads Up Thundercats Fans

Heads Up Thundercats Fans

10:08 AM 11-10-2010
JeffSaylor
Company asks what size you'd like to see for new PVC figures...

[HR][/HR]For a great selection of film, comic and TV action figures and collectibles, check out BigBadToyStore.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, PastGenerationToys.com, Urban-Collector.com, MonkeyDepot.com, HobbyLinkJapan.com, and Sekaido.com.

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with our sponsor Collectibles Insurance.

[HR][/HR]Icons Heroes announces that they have plans to release new PVC Thundercats figurines in conjunction with their current statue line (see our story HERE). These PVC figurines will be in either 4 inch or 6 inch scale, with some characters having interchangeable arms and weapons. Which size do you prefer? Icons Heroes is currently running a poll at IconHeroes.com asking just that. Personally I like my figures with some meat on them, so 6" for me. However you could do a lot more with the line on a smaller scale, such as adding vehicles and playsets. Decisions, decisions.

[HR][/HR]
Attached:  
02:12 PM 11-11-2010
nashisthepower
6" is the only real size. Unless you're star wars or gi joe, you are 6"
10:07 AM 11-12-2010
Malevolus
I prefer my figures smaller and more manageable. To quote Robin from the Howard Stern Show, "four inches is fine!" :p